We are going into Halloween, and Minecraft is coming with us! To get to the Halloween Update on the PC, follow these steps:
- Open Minecraft launcher
- In the bottom left, you will see Edit Profile
- Click use latest version and save
- Click Play!
- Make new world.
The Following is a list of new mods (Some of which are in 1.10.2)
- Llama: Basically a horse that looks different. It can hold a chest but not a saddle. I consider them transport mods.
- Evoker: An evil villager. Can summon a line of jaws and the new Vex mob.
- Vex: Little blue faeries with swords and wings.
- Stray: A revamped Skeleton with new clothes and white eyes. They are very creepy!
- Husk: A gray zombie that doesn’t burn up!
- Vindicator: Minecraft’s ax murderer.
- Skeleton Horse: A skinless horse that often causes lightning. (Erie lightning too) Unrideable.
- Zombie Horse: A horse that is back from beyond the grave! (Insert spooky music here) Unrideable.
- Skulker: 1 1/2 block tall and shoots you with bullets that make you fly. (play “I beleive I can Fly”)
- Polar Bear: Neutral mob that drops fish.
The following are now able to be spawned:
- Zombie villager
The following blocks are new (As of 1.10.2)
- End rod: Fence-like bricks that can be placed horizontally.
- Chorus: A plant in the end that can be crafted into:
- Purpur Stairs
- Purpur Columns
- Purpur slabs
- Purpur blocks
- Chorus root: A chorus generator that can only be placed in the end. Can not float.
- Magma Block: A glowing brick that deals fire damage.
- Skulker box: a block that can hold stuff.
- Bone brick: A brick made of bone.
- Red Nether Brick: Now in red!
- Nether Wart Block: It looks like blood.
- End Column: 4 bricks all in one! (Some call it fashion, I call it waste of blocks)
- Observer: An observer is placed against a block, observing the block.
The following can now be placed:
- Ender Dragon Skull.
- End Crystal.
Using this information, go forth, craft great things, and have a Happy Halloween!